Terms and Conditions
1. Rudimentary Conditions and Limitations of Liability:
- Using our website does not grant you any rights as to any of the content available on our website such as copyrights, trademarks, designs, graphics, photographs, sounds, music, video, audio and text. These items of content are property of Al Ostoura or the third parties with whom Al Ostoura is cooperating for the mutual benefit of this bona fide ecommerce website. Therefore, any use of the above intellectual property is strictly prohibited and punishable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our website is for personal use only and may not be commercialized by duplicating any part of it, linking to it or referencing it without explicit written authorization by Al Ostoura.
- Al Ostoura’s relationship with its customers is one of merchant and client and no other representation is to be promoted or implied by you.
- Al Ostoura does not guarantee that there will not be any access delays or interruptions of its website service; furthermore, Al Ostoura shall not be held liable in anyway whatsoever for such delays or interruptions.
- Al Ostoura does not guarantee that its site is error free from either content or function ability issues, nor does it guarantee that the site is free from viruses, system failure or malfunction or any other possibly harmful elements. You are responsible to make sure that your computer is setup to use all preventative measures available to personal computer users.
- Al Ostoura will make its best effort to represent the items that it is selling to the best of its ability, however, no misrepresentation or misunderstanding is to be construed as to have fraudulent intent. Representation of products is subject to hardware and software constraints of compatibility which may lead to such occurrences for which it is pre-agreed that returns or refunds will be the maximum possible resolution for such incidents.
- Al Ostoura does not guarantee, support, condone or endorse any third party services or products that have hyperlinks on our website nor are we liable for any loss incurred as a result of a customer choosing to visit these hyperlinks. Customers choose to visit these third party sites on their own responsibility.
- Al Ostoura has the right to compensation should your use of the website be abusive to its function, operability, reputation and/or its client base whether it is as a result of an intended or unintended action.
- Al Ostoura reserves the right to revoke any right or privilege given to its Customers by these terms and conditions without notice so long as it is not a legal right per the laws of the State of Kuwait.
- Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Al-Ostoura will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits or opportunities) related to our website or its use by you regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
2. Registration / Account Eligibility:
- Customers must be living personas intending to purchase or use our service for personal consumption/use or for the gifting of other living personas. Purchases with the intent of re-sale are prohibited.
- Customers must provide their real: name, address, phone number and email address and may not impersonate any other person or entity.
- Customers must provide payment details, for which they are authorized to use including all relevant info necessary for our payment gateway to verify, validate, authorize and debit your account.
- Customers are responsible for keeping their personal information up to date and Al Ostoura is not responsible for any mistakes or losses incurred as a result of out-dated or incorrect client information.
- Customers below the age of 16, or any age considered to be not legally binding to transact in their country of residence, must get their parents to transact on their behalf with Al Ostoura.
3. Orders & Purchases:
- The email entitled “Acknowledgement of Order Receipt” does not constitute an order confirmation.
- Only actual dispatch of your order constitutes a completion of contract transaction and thus the transaction will have been concluded in Kuwait.
- Each order placed at any given time is treated as a new and separate order subject to all the conditions of the TOS.
- Advance Payments to reserve merchandise that still has not arrived at our warehouse is not a guarantee that your reserved merchandise will become available and be shipped to you nor does it imply any further rights than any other normal purchase with Al Ostoura.
4. Pricing, Price Adjustments & Fees:
- Prices shown on the website are in Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) with the possibility to purchase in Euros, British Pounds and US Dollars.
- Prices are set in the base currency sometimes weeks in advance of merchandise availability and are subject to modification based on Manufacturer/Supplier Suggested Retail Prices as well as currency fluctuations at any time; however, any orders already placed by a client will be honored at the price at which the customer placed the order.
- All purchases are charged as Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) therefore the final purchase price will include shipping and import fees. Eventual, additional, local taxes, not related to custom import, such as State Tax, are not included and are the customer's responsibility
- If you are a customer, whose payment method is based on a different currency than the currency in which you have made your purchase, your final price will be affected by your financial institution at the exchange rate and commission that is charged by them and for which Al Ostoura is not responsible.
- We are pleased to offer a sale price adjustment on any items purchased within 7 days prior to the commencement of a sale. Please note that the item must be for sale in the same style, same colour and same size to qualify. There is no adjustment for items that are marked down further and the adjustment will be given as a credit to your Al Ostoura account, valid for up to 12 months.
- Items purchased in a sale or any special promotions are not eligible for further price adjustments in case the same item becomes marked down further.
- Shipping, duties, and taxes are non refundable
- Payments can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal.
- In case your credit card issuer does not authorize your transaction, we will not be able to prepare your goods for shipment thus incurring delays for which we will not be responsible for.
- Payments will be debited from your account upon dispatch of your order by Al Ostoura.
- Our website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology to safeguard your personal information when processing payments which is the best practice and standard in the industry, however, we are neither responsible nor liable for any third party unauthorized use of your personal information or payment method.
- Al Ostoura aims to dispatch and deliver your orders in a timely manner; we do not guarantee any delivery date or delay and all mentions of delivery dates/periods are based on best estimations. You can track your order using the Air Way Bill number provided for you with your order to make your own informed opinion of possible delivery date. Al Ostoura will not be liable for any compensation for delivery delays.
- Al Ostoura, via our shipping agent, requires a signature for any goods to be delivered.
- We insure your goods whilst being delivered but responsibility of your order/goods immediately passes to you upon your signature of delivery or the signature of an agent at the address provided by you at the time of your order.
- In the case of a gift, proof of signature of the recipient of your gift or their agent also finalizes Al Ostoura’s responsibility for your order/transaction.
7. Returns and Exchanges:
- Our Returns & Exchange procedure is an intrinsic part of our exchange and refund policy and must be followed for any exchanges or refunds to take place.
- Returns & Exchanges can be shipped back to us, free of charge, via our authorized shipper specified in the R&E Application. Customers using an alternative shipper will be held responsible for any pickup charges, damages while in transit or complete loss.
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receipt of purchase for International orders and within 14 days for local(Kuwait ) orders. Shipping, duties paid, and import costs will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- There is no additional shipping charge for exchanging items, provided all items to be exchanged are returned at the same time and in the same package.
- If you wish to make an exchange or a refund you must request a Returns and Exchange Application from firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of purchase. Once Al Ostoura provides you with the R&E App, it is valid for a further 14 calendar days in which the goods in question must be shipped back to Al Ostoura.
- Late returns may be accepted at our discretion but will be refunded as a store credit.
- R&E Apps do not constitute a guaranteed right for a return or exchange until the goods have arrived back to Al Ostoura’s warehouse and have been checked to be still in their originally new state with all the relevant commercial tags still attached and packaging intact, thus valid for re-sale as new merchandise to the standard of high-end designer brands. If for any reason, Al Ostoura at its sole discretion considers that any item(s) is deemed un-resalable as new merchandise based on the condition pertaining to the actual product, its tags or packaging, then that item(s) will be denied a return or exchange and shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
- Refunds can only be made back to original customer’s name and to the original account from which the funds were paid, such as, original credit card used to make the initial purchase.
- If the returned item has been received as a gift you will be eligible for store credit (valid for 12 months) as refunds are only permissible back to the original purchaser’s account.
- Upon any refund, legal ownership of the item in question reverts immediately to Al Ostoura.
8. Final Conditions:
- The above terms and conditions constitute a whole and at no part are they to be segmented and viewed in parts. Should you break any of the above conditions, Al Ostoura reserves the right to act in its interest by taking the necessary action that it sees as appropriate within the time frame that it sees as appropriate. No delay in action on behalf of Al Ostoura shall constitute our consent on any of your violation of these conditions.
- In the case of any dispute, the customer and Al Ostoura agree that the laws of the State of Kuwait shall constitute the total, exclusive applicable law to be used and no other country than Kuwait shall have jurisdiction over any part of Al Ostoura’s relationship with the customer.
- Al Ostoura does not claim nor guarantee that the claims, terms and conditions within this TOS, are representative of the laws pertaining to the customer’s country of residence nor will these laws have any relevance on any use of our website or order placed with us. Users who choose to enter our website from locations where our website contents are illegal do so at their own risk, and are solely responsible for any resulting breach with respect to their relative local laws.
- Al Ostoura is neither responsible nor liable towards any government for any of their residents who use our website illegally or for any duties or tax on shipments shipped.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist